Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Title (optional)

there’s another legit music artist that I like… DJ Contacreast… it’s techno-electro-popish.

my cereal is getting soggy.

how come so much random stuff sticks in our memories, and so much just… doesn’t?

so… i find meaning in randomness…. even in non-sensical randomocity…

a really random friend of mine once said something that made me think: “This post is most definativably not random. I am not a random person. I have reason and meaning behind my words.”

and it made me think….

cause… idk about you…. but MY stream of consciousness is pretty meaningful and random…

so… maybe random just means unexpected.

anyhow, it’s late. and I should be asleep.

the olympics are amazing.

and, I went to a concert tonight. it was kewl. it was flamenco guitar music.

and my friend is going to kill me because I went to that instead of the dance I was supposed to go to,

sometimes, maybe…. we should stop. and meditate. and embrace reality.

idk. I’m stupid.

anyhow, so a couple days ago… I wrote: “words don’t say what we really mean. but, that’s not even what I mean. it’s like words are just symbols… symbols that can be interpreted many different ways…”

and, I think I discovered something.

“Wherever snow falls, or water flows, or birds fly, or wherever day and night meet in twilight, wherever the blue heaven is hung by clouds, or sown with stars, wherever are forms with transparent boundaries, wherever are outlets into celestial space, wherever is danger, and awe, and love, there is beauty, plenteous as rain, shed for thee, and though thou shouldest walk the world over, thou shalt not be able to find a condition inopportune or ignoble.”-Emerson.

so… it’s about about discovering reality.

music is really something.

No comments:

Post a Comment