Thursday, May 31, 2012

I think I figured out why I made this blog

yup, better believe it.

I disect-ificated my brain. [sorry, that's not even a word... hope cyberspace has a translator toolkit that can decode that...]

So, in the process of disecting my brain... I came up with some pretty ninja ideas.

I DISCOVERED that the reason why I write on this blog is because my mom hates it when I run around the house like a crazy person yelling random stuff.

jk.... I don't do that....

it makes a freakin good story though, huh?

.....oh pooop, I just found out that I only have approximately 9 minutes and 37 seconds left to write this post....

So... Hi.

anyhow, I really want some ice cream right now.

and... I made a playlist called "SoundMix Blender"... it's really cool.

So, basically,....

I'm writing this post because I had the most randomest thought and this epical grew out of it.

The story is titled "PINOOCHIA STRINGS"....

flippin scrud... *pinocchio

that's why I meant.

Anyhow, basically... this makes no sense...

But... here goes the most pathetic story of the year!!!!

Once upon a time, there was a magic fruit tree named harry.

Oh, sorri... that's  NOT alctually how the story goes.

okay, here comes the true story:

we have strings attached to our faces. And our toes... and our fingers and mouths.

I know you're seriously doubting this... but you should believe it, because... it's the.......

TRUTH!


so... basically... we have these strings attached to our brains!

and, so basically we're like little puppets...

However, we're like ninja awesome puppets...

and because of this... we can break free of the gay strings!!!

and become awesome.

So.... these strings are invisible...

and top secret..

in fact, they're so top secret that most people aren't even aware that they're puppets, they think that they are "FRee"

but... really, most of them aren't.

So... back to the story.

there's this guy... and he has all the strings... and he makes people do stuff..... that they don't want to do.

But, this guy is so flippin sneaky that he can make all these people think that they are doing what THEY want to do.

So, this guy...

I've never met him....

But, he is society.

And, society....

it's bad. It's not bad in and of itself... it's bad because it destroys the induvidual... and the dreams and ideas of everyone in it... it turns everyone in a crazy zombie that does what everyone else does...

That society guy, he's REAL bad...

and, he influences you...

and turns you into a puppet....

however, your dreams...

he can't make those...

the big ones at least... so... dream big.

And cut the strings... and go do something flippin amazing!!!

And tell other people about how society is getting them to do all sorts of stupid things...

but.... use a different story... cause that one is dumb.





"LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE. LIVE IT THAT WAY." 








I'm moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment