Friday, May 25, 2012

I think that paper towel should rhyme with Burundi.

I think that paper towel should rhyme with Burundi. 


So, yeah... 


I know that doesn't make sense.


Anyhow, I started listening to Port Blue.


And I started studying Meditation, and Consciousness. 


And then I tried it. 


And now I just realized that I'm being grammatically incorrect here. I'm supposed to not say "And. And. And." 


Sorry, random interjection there. 


I want to be a ninja. 


So basically, when I meditated, I put on port blue to make a playlist about 31 minutes long... Sat in the lotus position, closed by eyes, and tried to tap back into "enlightenment."


I thought of my first time I'd felt "enlightened." back a long time ago... 


/Insert "true long cliche story of how I saw the light or whatever" here/


...Anyhow, so I learned a lot of things... 


and uh, yeah. 


"Wondrous Oceans of Light Life"


Meditation is cool. 




I wonder why people do stuff. 


I want to eat a cookie. 


I talk about "I" a lot. 


A bit too much. 




What if the brain isn't really where our consciousness is? what if the brains just a footprint? or what if the brain is merely the method of communication that our "mind/consciousness/whatever" uses to communicate with our bodies...? 


Sorry, random thought there. 


I think too much. 


The avengers was an awesome movie. 


Okay, now I honestly have no clue why I am making this post. 


you can't define impossible until you try so hard you drop. 


Semantics

No comments:

Post a Comment