Friday, January 3, 2014

Generic Post

alright.

life. it's amazing. here's why: we exist. do you realize how freakin amazing that is? our very existence is so freakin beautiful and improbable and yeah man.

also, here's a trip for you: you are the universe. technically, from a scientific standpoint, that's what you are. you are an expression of the universe and so am I. you're the matter of the universe combined in that human over there and I'm this piece of the universe chillin over here. So yeah, think about that. Think about that next time and realize like what gives this piece of stardust the right to hurt another piece of stardust? I dunno, just think about how like, you're the universe. also think about how you're alive. cause we forget that all the time.

think about it. or not, just let it drop past as you file it into your "I'm cool and my horizons are as broad as they can get already" filing cabinets (don't do that.) seriously, take a sec. I think it'll do you good. it makes me happy. anyhow.

go forth and be rad.

here's something cool: (cause you've prolly seen it a thousand times but I haven't shared it here and I think I should )



here's a good song:


and yeah. life is beautiful. it's amazing we're all alive. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment