Tuesday, November 5, 2013

/Insert epic title here./

By Jove, it's good to be back on the slackline. Today was first day in about a month cause I've been sick. It's good to have a part of me back.

what a good life this is, seriously tho guys.

Live life, do something rad.

pour yourself a tall glass of stardust, sit here and drink that. now breathe and open your eyes.

oh hey, and be straight up with people. do me a favor, tell the people you love that you love them.

most of all, just be you. be real.

and here's a song I really like #ThanksKyleQ



yeah. so you take from that what you want. but I hope you at least enjoyed the music. cause I did. And have an amazing day.

Ps I love you. I love you and you and every other human on this planet. Everything in this universe. Cause you make this reality true and that makes it amazing. Your consciousness enriches this universe and for that, I thank you. For we are siblings in this human family. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment