Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've decided to write randomness for 5 minutes everyday.

I've decided to freewrite randomness for 5 minutes everyday... I used to do this and it was really cool. So, I figured I'd start doing it again.

here goes:

the timer is counting down as we drink a glass of water. I want to be friends with a dolphin because I think he'd be able to explain why the pink flying polka dot missiles are hunting the oceans. it's a cupcake. I don't know why I talk about pandas and cupcakes so much. Anyhow, there's a piano floating on the ocean being played by an elephantine shrub that got starificated into reality. Google doesn't accept my words. She's amazing. The princess fly into the sky propelled by the thoughts of humanity. Maybe we'll find the garden gnomes when we throw the house at the garden bench. what would the pen draw if we could starificate it? The blimp fell into the ocean because it was so fat. I want to drive accross the top of the ocean waves in a ferrari at 200 mph in the middle of the night under the night sky. Why are mountain lions called lions? What makes people do stuff? I like bread. She was saved by the treefort parachutes. What's a question? The Xeon waterfall fell through the terminal. There's a koala bear subway in the substrate. Maybe one day w

^sorry, 5 minutes is up.

Here's the question I've been thinking about:

why is it so much easier to give people stuff when you're like broke?

No comments:

Post a Comment