Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So apparently this blog is dead.

I mean. you could say this blog's dead.

but I'ma attempt to bring it back to life.

schools startin up again.

we live in a beautiful place. a place called the universe.

I'm tryin to find the golden mean between contentment with the beauty of the moment and the craving for the infinite.

Is that even possible?

people are cool. seriously epic.

I feel like an old man. Junior or something. I could easily graduate next semester. I should be wise or something.

I don't dig this sitting in front of computer screens all day. Gotta get up and do something flippin awesome. Rise.

I read astronomy in my spare time, cause it's mind bending.

like think of this. we. we puny humans. we got together and put somebody on the flippin moon. so rad. just look at that footprint. we're frickin awesome. me, you- all part of the human family.

and ya know, a quote to go along with that simple idea: “Not only do we live among the stars, the stars live within us.” 


















and uh. while I'm still trippin... here's another one.

now this ones boring and like more of the kinda thing you'd see in a boring astronomy class... but... if you think about it while you watch it...

it's pretty trippy.
















anyhow. the world is pretty great. like. the grass and trees and air and rocks and sun and stuff. take a minute and breathe.

just go do something flippin awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment