Saturday, April 7, 2012

NEVER, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE... NEVER RANDOMLY START ASKING PEOPLE RANDOM QUESTIONS...

alright...

so...

this long story is very long and complicated and has many twists of plot and mystery...

^yeahno. (I was trying to find a cool intro... and iFailed)

Moral of the story: NEVER, EVER JUST ASK PEOPLE RANDOM QUESTIONS...

or else you'll end up having to write a horribly boring blog post like the following one:

So...

My childhood....

was bland, and I didn't appreciate the awesomeness of being a little kid... I didn't really do anything amazing or be insanely creative or random... Maybe that's why I'm so random and "creative" and why I do stuff like draw with crayons...
I think it's because I never did all that stuff when I was a kid...
So, now that I've poured out my heart about that...

Question #2: favourite city....

It'd have to be.... um... let's say...

okay, I really have no clue...

Imagine some beautiful village in the himalayas that I haven't been to where there's a forest and stuff...

and that's it.

Question #3: color?

I love light...

see, light is every color ever... but it's not a gay rainbow... it's just perfection...

#4: Favorite star?

It'd have to be... The Sun....

but seen reflected off of the ocean... the most awesomest thing ever...

#5: my favorite sock...

er...

my friend says that she has this sock that is purportedly "knee-high, horizontally stripped, blue and green"... now, I'm not sure if this sock really exists since she refuses to take a picture of it...

but, since all of my socks are boring and plain bland colours... I'm going with that one...

[crud, that's not MY sock... forget that... there is no #5 guys.... it just skips from number 4 to number 6... true story]

#6: A story about a childhood tricycle...

as I said before, my childhood was boring, bland, and wierd.... I didn't have a tricycle... and I didn't play with crayons...
and yeah

but tricycles are awesome....

#7: My Favorite song...

I don't have one...

here's my grooveshark... you could probably find something good there: grooveshark.com/ithetimmy

#8: the first thing on my bucket list...

Change the world for the better

#9: The places I'll go

Go get a map of the universe...

yeah...

that whole thing

-and if they cant invent faster then light travel...

then get a map of the world

and there's your answer

#10: Am I going to dye my lawn purple?

if I'm still random as a middle aged man, definitely.

#11: how did I become so awesome?

I dunno... there's a wikihow page for this:

oh, and here's another good one:

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~ Ayn Rand

#12: The number one epiphany I've had...

You have the unlimited potential within you, why not find it?

[I didn't go back and edit this... so DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON THE CORNUCOPIA OF TYPOS AND LAMOCITY]




ONE MORE THING!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment