Thursday, October 11, 2012

and this is.... my version of profoundity, haha.

I don't always feel profound, but when I do, I think some pretty scary stuff.

like, the latest facebook ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnTIQu34rQ


is it just me or is facebook seem like it's getting freaky?

I dunno what I'm really trying to say, but all I see is an attempt to monetize the great essence of humanity, basically... I just think of another video, one that it falls short of: Apple's "Think Different."  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFEarBzelBs

I dunno if that has to do with anything, but I remembered Steve Jobs, who died just over a year ago, I remembered that.  



Goodness, I seriously can't say anything profound... I'm like this fountain of randomness, I think profound stuff in my mind, but when it comes out, it just sounds non-sensible. It's strange. Go watch TED, and listen to some thought provoking music. Go read the transcendentalists. 

but, most of all- I encourage you to go live, it's insane not to live in the moment. "Find your Greatness"-Nike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment