Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Picture a Llama riding a unicycle through the woods while sipping a slurpie

just... life is awesome. 

Go and live. 

Get up, get out of mediocrity. and go become. 

Life, life is good. 

Fear sucks, fear is when you focus on what will happen if you fail at what you're doing right then. And it always detracts from you actually focusing on doing what needs to be done! 

Courage, tis not the absence of fear, but rather that other things are more important. 

How badly do you want it? 

^that question can change your life. 

if you want it, go get it, it's meant to be chased.

When I sit at the top of an impossibly steep hill on my mountain bike, and I look down and see the bushes, rocks, and logs that I have to navigate around as I fly down the hill in a controlled free fall, I experience something insane. I have to jump into the moment and then just do it. 

^just to share some random uselessness with the mindless void of the internet and the cloud.

The Piano Guys and Jon Schmidt are AMAZING. 

and, I bought a slackline. 

http://screencast.com/t/Q50UKmHrTa 

^that's slacklining, that's not me... but one day I will slackline that route, with a harness. 

Go forth and have an adventure. Think of what you want to look back on your life and see when you're 95, and then go and make that a reality. 

Alice Kingsley: This is impossible. 
The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is. 

1 comment:

  1. Btw, I approve of you title for this post. ;) Llamas are legit. The end. You must have been thinking of my llama when you wrote this...even though you probably didn't know me then... hehehehe just...totally inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete