Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Woah...

Okay... I think I just set a new record... actually, probably not... 

anyhow... here's my record... I was sitting at my computer, writing a study guide... and checking my computer's clock consistently to make sure I wouldn't turn it in late... 

well uh, my computer clock said 10:54, and Canvas said 11:59... well, my friends, I had under a minute to turn in my study guide, and I was really really really close to being done. Well, you see... my watch hourly alarm went off... and I said oh crap... cause it's 24 seconds fast... and uh, Yes... I saved my document, and uploaded it to canvas with literally a single second to spare.... it was.... amazing.

I'd just like to thank life, and God, and Awesomeness for this good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I have said this before, but it's worth repeating. Williamsburgers are extremely accurate with time.

    ReplyDelete