Monday, November 5, 2012

I swear I don't wanna write about the election.

So uh... The election is tomorrow. I urge you to vote. I implore you. Vote.

What I say about it will change nothing. So, I'll say nothing.

Think deeply about it before you make any choice though.

Alright, now to something a bit more crazily awesome:

Some dude, by the name of Matt Maddaloni invented something for climbing that I think is awesome: (link)

And uh,

I think it's important to ask a crapoly load of questions, rather than being all stubborn about your pre-conceived notions.

And uh...

I wanna do this one day:



Here's a link for some info on it:

http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/extreme-photo-of-the-week/#/koh-yao-noi-thailand_53149_600x450.jpg

And here's a song I think is awesome:


 And, I dunno why I'm still writing...

but while I am...

Life is the ultimate pinacle of epicality.

if you wanna do something, do it. Follow your intuition.

If you wanna be great. Just do it.

"My heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak."

If you choose, you will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment