Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life is to be lived.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you're not scared or annoyed or just plain hate something that you have to do, you're not living.

If you're scared of something you do by choice, you are making a choice to be great.

That moment when you decide to make the jump, the moment where your brain sends a message to your body to jump, and you are just leaving the safety of the ledge. That moment. That moment is great. GREAT. not like good, but awe-inspiring, thought provoking and GREAT.

This song is really good.

If you're annoyed at it, but make the choice to deal with the annoyance, or the pain of something, and yet you still do it. Like working out. That's good, you should keep doing it.

Focus on what matters most. What matters most is the outcome of now. What you should focus on is living now, with preparation for tomorrow.

I'm bored writing this. Seriously.

And if I'm bored writing this, I can't even imagine what it's like to be you reading it.

When I walked into the dance after doing parkour, what'd I feel? Completely unalive. We can't live to party, it's so much less of life than anything else, despite that it might seem otherwise.

When my phone is sitting flat on a table, it spins in circles when it vibrates when I get a text.

it's pretty trippy, I've changed. Pain, work, practice... I don't feel it anymore... all I feel is life, coursing life. Life channeling through it all. I change my mindset and live entirely in the moment, with goalless epicality. It's the strangest thing. I honestly focus entirely on the moment and not at all on my goal. It's bizarre.

Anyhow.

Live.

I am the 2.5% of insane people.

I think the key to it all is getting off that little computer you're glued to all day. Here's the thing:

Dude, the world is huge
it's enormous
You have the opportunity to consume more information everyday than people used to consume in entire lifetimes
The surface area of the earth is 510 million square kilometers
You were made to explore
Look, you've got 100 years. In 100 years... all this will be gone. You'll be dead. The guy who you hate will be dead. That girl you love, dead. That guy who rang up your groceries in the grocery store. Those kids at the local school. Everything. Appreciate the beauty of it.
Follow your dreams.
Go and Do.
Live.
Sometimes there's moments of epicality, other times there's moments when it sucks,
but, let me tell you, it's worth it to try.
Live. Find your greatness.
Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up. Don't Give up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give Up. Don't Give up.


And this is me, signing off.

Yolo (but note the consequences). Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment