Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I think maybe I'll buy a skateboard and draw the galaxies in crayon on the bottom of the deck.

I know so little... it's incredible. That I could have overlooked so much and never even thought it was overlooked is preposterous at best, and yet, tis how it went.

I seriously like know nothing. Nothing of science, nothing of religion, nothing of government, nothing of languages, nothing of people, nothing of ideas, nothing of adventure, nothings of even the geography of the planet on which I live. 

It's amazing really to think of the infinite consciousness contained in a single person. 

I'm tired of school, but there's no point to a rant about it. Alls for the best, I guess. 

I've had a lot of random thoughts recently: 

Now, go hug a red panda & catch a flying fish w/ the Northern Lights. Please? What if all of Taylor Swift's music videos were of an obese mexican making tacos on the back of a taco truck? [I swear that honestly seemed profound at 2:34 AM when I thought of it. *headdesk*] Flying fish fly across the oceans, what's to say there isn't flying fish that flit across the galaxies in a reality we cannot even comprehend of? There's a jungle underground. Picture this: a Labrador puppy is in the gym, on the bench press, benching an elephant and a pinata. 

"I, today, dare you to become aware of your ignorance."

I saw this today: 


Humor and irony are deeply profound. 

I've found that often those old people, or those quiet introverts- those quiet "awkward" people- aren't feeling awkward, they're appreciating the silence and finding truth. Give it a shot sometime. 

I'm getting a new piano tommorow, it's gonna be legit. 

I'll become part of the sky one day, and then, that afternoon, I'll become the Ocean. 

"Do more than exist."

Fakity is bad. Get real. 

Crayons are flippin awesome. 

So, I wrote a research paper on the Rubik's Cube today. Did you know that that little cube, despite it's complexity, can be solved, from any possible configuration, in 20 or less moves? Speaking of it's complexity, did you know that there are over 43 Quintillion configurations for that cube? 

and uh, yeah sorry... you weren't wondering. 

‎"Dream As If you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."-James Dean



^that song's from this one crazy dubstepper... but, it's extremely positive, no joke. The vocals are from one of my favorite youtube videos: this one

And, for some curiousity sparking ideas:


Peace out!

Go do something flippin awesome!

3 comments:

  1. So I picked up on an idea of Non-Conventional Life from your posts. (It was a little weird, but I got that.) Here is the thoughts I had: http://parkromn.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/non-conventional-life/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. fast-charger FAST CHARGER by exway canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give something back and help others like you helped me. x1-pro X1 PRO Electric Skateboard

    ReplyDelete